Saturday, March 6, 2010

Your Home Fitness Solutions

I am offering flexible, affordable, holistic and empowering training. My goal is to get you up to speed quickly to work within your resources to meet your goals with a training regimen that will allow you to enjoy your workouts and make progress. I don't want to foster dependence.

I want to work with men, couples and families.

Here are two testimonials:

“Training with Matt Hunter was a fantastic experience. I needed to get in shape without a lot of equipment. I found I could do Matt’s workouts almost anywhere. Following Matt's simple regimen for several months, I began to see major improvements in my overall strength, stamina and physique. Furthermore, I was motivated to work out on my own, using the tools he gave me. Matt has a kind and easy-going personality that make training sessions fun and encouraging. For anyone wanting to get in shape and not knowing where to begin, he's your guy!” Joe Alpar

"Matt knows more than 90% of personal trainers working in the field."
Bob Gorinski, DPT, CSCS, Cert-MDT, Head PT at First Choice Rehab in Mechanicsburg

No comments:

Post a Comment